Black Ops 3, Diablo 3, Arma 3 – Geometry Support?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Black Ops 3, Diablo 3, Arma 3 – Geometry Support?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Marco
    Participant

I want to say first i’m a big Vorpx fan and i take the chance of this thread to say that thanks to overcloccked g1 1080 and proper setup many Vorpx games looks better and feels as good as native games imho.

This said: I am interested on the 3 titles above (Black Ops 3, Diablo 3, Arma 3) and would like to know if they support Geometry 3d with positional tracking and head tracking, and general opinions about their overall VR compatibility.

Marco
    Participant

Did anybody try these games?

mas3
    Participant

If the game is listed on the “supported games” page then it means it does support Geometry 3D AFAIK. Diablo 3 is on that list. I’m not sure about the other games but they may be on the list too. I haven’t tried Diablo 3 yet but other users reported that it runs in virtual cinema mode so you’re playing it on a big screen with stereoscopic 3D (which Virtual Desktop doesn’t provide). I will definitely try this one. I don’t like the idea of having to play it on a virtual cinema screen but I’m hoping I can tweak the distance from the virtual screen so that I can’t really tell that I’m playing on a virtual screen and will be able to take in all the beauty of Geo3D. I haven’t used VorpX in forever due to backlog and other native VR games I’ve been playing but I’m looking forward to getting back to it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!