Black Screen ?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Black Screen ?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    pac0master
    Participant

Hi there I was trying to use the vorpx with Black Mesa Source and Deus Ex Human Revolution ( STEAM )

and I was not able to play at all. It start black and the game freeze. but Deus Ex just Freeze about 2 seconds after the launch. I don’t know what to do now.

I only have games from Steam.

I first tried to make the desktop shortcut and it didn’t work.
    Then I tried to re-install the game and it didn’t work too.
    I disabled my Antivirus software and it didn’t work.

I am not using any kind of Trainer or Hacks.
    I am not using any kind of recording Software or plugin such as Google Hangout.

Please I need help!

here is my System Spec just in case

Windows 8 Premium x64
    Intel i5-3330 3.00GHz
    Geforce GTX 650 ti
    8GB DDR3

Additional information
    All my games on Steam are on my second Partition of my Hard Drive (D:). But Vorpx is on my First Partition(C:). I don’t know if it does anything.

I can not move my games to C: because it is lacking space.

pac0master
    Participant

Please can anyone here help me out?

Ralf
    Keymaster

Hi pac0master,

Your DeusEx problem might be related to a general Steam issue, which affects random games on random machines. Most likely a conflict between Steams copy protection and the way vorpX attaches itself to games. The next update, which is due sometime this week, has some changes in this regard, so there is a chance that your DXHR issue will be resolved, provided it is related.

Not sure what the issue with Black Mesa might be, since I don’t think it uses any copy protection. Can’t replicate the issue here, unfortunately.

pac0master
    Participant

any update yet? i sill have quite a lot of problem.

philthy77
    Participant

no update i’ve heard of. I was only able to get bf3 running at work by going to ALT_tab etc.. and it worked twice. Since then no games worked on my machine. Do you close or extend your display configs of your rift..For unity engin some games will only work in extended displays. i wonder if it’s the same problem you got

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!