Blasphemous

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    TheBalt
    Participant

Put a profile for the 2d metroidvania/souls type game Blasphemous up on cloud based on an overcooked! profile that was already in cloud. Im not best at judging these things but there does appear to be genuine depth between the foreground and background, so i think it is hooking and successfully giving 3d, but, anyone else is free to try it out and see if it suits them. At the least the game launches on a big screen :P lol

jeesssy
    Participant

tried it doesnt work

TheBalt
    Participant

tried it doesnt work

uhggg i suck lol. thanks for heads up

didnt work at all, like didnt even attach to the game or you werent seeing any depth?

jeesssy
    Participant

it hooked but no depth and no offense my apologies just looking to give some feedback, you know others are trying and you dont suck at all on the contrary thank you for the input it is appreciated.

I dont know if you have shadow of war I got some good results with that and the official shadow of mordor. Only I its like Im getting a reflection in my right eye if you have the game you want to give it a shot ?

TheBalt
    Participant

it hooked but no depth and no offense my apologies just looking to give some feedback, you know others are trying and you dont suck at all on the contrary thank you for the input it is appreciated.

I dont know if you have shadow of war I got some good results with that and the official shadow of mordor. Only I its like Im getting a reflection in my right eye if you have the game you want to give it a shot ?

I actually just started playing shadow of war with the Shadow of Mordor profile as well and didnt have that lens issue. I saw people making posts about it having that issue and i just tried it like 2 days ago and it was not there for me, so i dont know if maybe different windows or driver updates effected something, but, I was able to play with the shadow of mordor profile no problem

TheBalt
    Participant

To be clear tho – Shadow of War did have crashes during certain ‘cutscene’ type things, when i was ‘claiming a tower’ from Sauron and it does that animation of you and the wraith taking it – Crash. but it loaded up fine just like shadow of mordor. Im not sure if that crash was random or not but at that point i was done with my playing for that day and didnt try it again, mightve been a one off crash, ill be checking it again soon

Aaroncls
    Participant

Yeah, as Jeesssy said it doesn’t work.
    Would be really cool to play this game on 3D for sure.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!