blind right eye elder scrolls online

Homepage Forums Technical Support blind right eye elder scrolls online

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    cole00
    Participant

hi guys and gals, i need a bit of help with my quest 2. i just got it setup and working with elder scrolls online and vorpx. the only thing, when in game the right eye is kind of blotchy, blacky and blurred. like a blind spot. does anyone know of a fix for this? tia

cole00
    Participant

just a lil update. i realised when closing my left eye that the right screen is displaying menu options but not actual video

KitZZer
    Participant

Are you playing in g3d? If so you probably need to turn off shadows. I will say this is one of my favorite games to play with vorpx. I found what was most practical for me was to play in cinema mode with z normal 3d at 2560×1440. Max out all the graphics settings including shadows. Set 3d depth to 2.0 and image clarity to 1. (I think thats what its called). This was best for me to play the game and all the content. Ive done trials, vet dungeons, vet arenas with this setup. Frames locked at 90 the entire time with a 3070 and 12gen i7

Megablaster
    Participant

With your headset on, hit the delete button while in Vorpx to bring up the menu. Go into more 3-D settings. You’ll see right eye, left eye set to off, or pick one or the other this should solve your blind spot problem.

cole00
    Participant

im pretty sure i had to tell my computer to use the integrated graphics part of the i7 i have as it wouldnt work with my 2080ti. i was told that the quest 2 doesnt work with graphics cards when playing full vr

Ralf
    Keymaster

Should work perfectly fine with a 2080ti. if you get a black eye, you probably have enabled DLSS or some other post fx option in the game settings that doesn’t play well with G3D. Try to reset the graphics settings to default and if that doesn’t help, specifically check for DLSS and similar options.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!