Bought VorpX: no email, download link or license code!!!

Homepage Forums Installation and Registration Support Bought VorpX: no email, download link or license code!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    molok4ever
    Participant

Hello everyone,
    I bought yesterday VorpX but I’ve not received ANY email for confirmation or anything else with my product code or download link!
    I’ve already checked my spam emails and wrote to the customer support.
    Is this service fake or it is real?

Ralf
    Keymaster

Your purchase is marked as “This cart has not completed the checkout process.” in the database of our e-commerce service MyCommerce, hence they did not send you anything.

You almost certainly were not charged for this failed attempt. If against all odds you were charged (you can verify that in your credit card account), please contact us again and I’ll clarify the matter with MyCommerce.

molok4ever
    Participant

Hi,
    it is very strange because my checkout process was completed without any error.
    Anyway, since I’m still trusting, I just completed A NEW checkoout process, so my new order number is 3CNT36R-AANFDS (befor was 3CNR3TA-AA44U6).
    Please verify.
    Thanks.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Exact same thing. You should contact MyCommerce directly about this, maybe your order is just held for credit card validation.

All we can see is that the purchase failed, we cannot see what exactly is wrong from the data we have. You can reach them via their shopper contact form:

http://www.mycommerce.com/shopper-contact

molok4ever
    Participant

Request done to shopper contact, is there any way to quick resolve this matter? Have you a paypal account or similar? I intend to test you software asap.
    Thanks.

Ralf
    Keymaster

No, sorry, no quicker way to get an answer from them. If you are uncertain whether you have been charged, please check your credit card account. As said above, with 99.99999% probability you were not charged since your purchase did not succeed.

I sent you an alternative purchase link which you can try. Please check your mail.

molok4ever
    Participant

Checked, but usually I have to wait a couple of days to see the transaction into my online banking. Assuming that there are no charge on my credit card, how I can buy VorpX in an alternative way and obtain it today??
    Is there any chance?

malospam
    Participant

I had the same issue. I replied back because you stated you didn’t see my order. Thankfully you were nice enough to send me an activation, esp. since this is the second time I bought the product because I stopped using it for a while, so thanks :)

bdrmz
    Participant

wtf?

molok4ever
    Participant

Just to let you know, I can’t verify yet but it really seems that the transactions were failed. Finally the support gave me an alternative link to buy VorpX and I’ve succesfully bought it!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!