Bug: Dishonored 2

Homepage Forums Technical Support Bug: Dishonored 2

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    dborosev
    Participant

Found a significant glitch with the z normal 3D. Not sure about the other modes, but when playing in cinema, the 3D goes haywire sometimes when outside crouching near ledges or places where you have an up close ledge and can also see further away overtop of it for instance. I also have the FOV at max if that matters.
    By haywire, I mean that the different 3d layers go off course a lot. Never seen that happen in VorpX before.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Like disappearing 3D with Z-Buffer 3D such issues always are by the game changing the depth texture which cannot always be tracked reliably. So same answer: I’ll take a look at it, but can’t promise anything.

What you can try yourself in such a case also is always the same: ALT-TAB out and back into the game might (but doesn’t have to) help.

dborosev
    Participant

Just to clarify, this is different in that the 3d layers flip around and change shapes, and misalign actively while you are just sitting there. Ie flipping out. So you could be standing perfectly still and the ledge would be 3d one minute and the next second the layer shifts to the left by 2 feet, then back etc etc.
    Whatever the cause, just wanted to report this as its different.
    Thanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!