BUG in Skyrim – game-breaking 17.1.2 (cinema mode)

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion BUG in Skyrim – game-breaking 17.1.2 (cinema mode)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dborosev
    Participant

Hey Ralf,
    There is a game breaking bug with skyrim now. The skills screen shows the large black box instead of the skills menu. I suspect it has to do with FOV, as the black box is the screen size it should be without the FOV changes.
    BTW, have you considered not auto-updating everyone’s vorpx version, because a lot of times I just get a game the way I want, and then a new bug is introduced which prevents me from playing.

Ralf
    Keymaster

I’m not sure whether I would classify that as game breaking, but it will be fixed shortly (read: next week). The reason is a new HUD scaling mode that considerably enhances HUD readability with a scaled down HUD. Unfortunately I overlooked the unwanted side effect on the perks screen.

dborosev
    Participant

True, its not game breaking, as I realized after I wrote that, that I could actually just level up outside of running Vorpx. I’m so used to running it now for everything that it never even occured to me. :)

Ralf
    Keymaster

I uploaded an updated Skyrim profile to the cloud. Importing the “Elder Scrolls: Skyrim [vorpX]” profile from the cloud in the config app should be enough to get the perks screen (and book reading) back.

Next week’s hotfix will have that per default.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!