Bus Simulator 21

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Bus Simulator 21

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    drowhunter
    Participant

Hi, just wondering. I was thinking about getting this game. I know it has TrackIR support and some guy on youtube got it to work in VR here

He was using VD to lock the screen and Opentrack.

Since Vorpx has TrackIR support and a Desktop Viewer would this work?

Of course If it supported DirectVR mode that would probably be better than Desktop Viewer but I’m not picky

Ralf
    Keymaster

For TrackIR to work vorpX has to hook into a game directly. Seems to use Unreal Engine 4, which is good news in that regard. There are plently of UE4 profiles to try as a base for a custom profile.

If the game can still runs on DX11 (pretty much all UE4 vorpX profiles are DX11), you’ll definitely get it working one way or the other.

If you have never created a custom profile before, best check the ‘User Profiles’ section in the help. It explains how it’s done and also lists a bunch of UE4 profiles you can try as base profile.

Let me know if you encounter any roadblocks (pun intended ;)) during the process. I answer what I can.

duke54
    Participant

The game runs in DirectX 12 and I can’t get it to run in DirectX 11 even though I used the -dx11 start option in Steam as well as forcing the game to use DirectX 11 using these instructions:
    https://steamcommunity.com/groups/TheUsefulWindowsGroup/discussions/0/2741975115082003449/

So far I have had no luck getting Vorpx to hook into it

RaymanBs
    Participant

Hi,
    Any success to open this game with Vorpx?

duke54
    Participant

Yes, I got it working with G3D using the Medieval Dynasty profile. The Bus Simulator 21 profile is now uploaded to the cloud profiles so search for that. It looks great!

soulreaver2662
    Participant

Can you please tell me how you got it to work? My bus sim 21 just stays at “attaching to bus sim 21” and it never attaches so vorpx doesnt work.

duke54
    Participant

Hello, you need to add the launch option in Steam to start Bus Simulator with direct X 11:
    Left click in your library -> Properties -> General -> Launch Options
    -dx11

duke54
    Participant

Correction: Right click the game in your library

zVapor_
    Participant

Any luck getting this to work in full VR mode? For me it’s a bit Janky when trying to use it in full vr

Seanv
    Participant

Tryed this game in ful vr an it was fun!))

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!