buy on steam if u got vorpx

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion buy on steam if u got vorpx

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    JESUSTAYS
    Participant

the reason is because they have a nice refund policy if u have not played a game over two hours they also have huge sales and demos like the walmart of video games cheapest around u will need to return many because u will find out vorpx does not work flawless or at all very well with many the vorpx cinema option is nice better than virtual desktop but in vr many games just look weird and uncomfortable except fallout new vegas that is really not bad but not as good as oculus rift supported either i love people because Jesus loves me

VRISHERE80
    Blocked

the reason is because they have a nice refund policy if u have not played a game over two hours they also have huge sales and demos like the walmart of video games cheapest around u will need to return many because u will find out vorpx does not work flawless or at all very well with many the vorpx cinema option is nice better than virtual desktop but in vr many games just look weird and uncomfortable except fallout new vegas that is really not bad but not as good as oculus rift supported either i love people because Jesus loves me

Jesus prophesied over 2000 years ago that vorpx would arrive, and his prophecy has been fulfilled. I love vorpx because Jesus loves me. Praise jehovah almighty!!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!