Call a DX7/8/9 game thats not been fixed yet

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Call a DX7/8/9 game thats not been fixed yet

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    RJK_
    Participant

Most DX7-9 games have been fixed in the past, though i would like to know if there are any missing. Specifically DX 7-9 and OpenGL 1-1.2 as (or DX6 for Z3D). I am asking for this because these are relatively easy to fix. Of corse we have the wishlist thread in the other forum, this is supposed to become a wishlist for DX6-9 / OpenGl 1.0-1.5 only.

Please add any game that comes on your mind in this regard below. Please make shure its not already put aside on this 2D list for a better overview. https://rjkole.com/gamestuff/latst.php Also make shure its not already fixed here. https://rjkole.com/gamestuff/engines/

Thanks for reading

CrunchyGlass
    Participant
    virtuayay
    Participant

thank you rjk for all your profiles, great work!

there are lots of obscure and forgotten games from the glide/DX6/DX7 days that would be great to play in 3D

i still havent gotten my hmd working quite right with vorpx but once i do it would be great to be able to play more old flight sims

microsoft combat flight sim 2 and 3
    crimson skies
    echelon
    jane’s fighters games
    f-22 lightning 3
    red baron 3d
    airfix dogfighter
    over flanders fields (MSCFS3 mod, not sure what renderer it uses now)
    starlancer (and other old space sims)

also

silent storm (tactical rpg)
    early combat missions series (turnbased war strategy)
    lugaru
    omikron the nomad soul

the list could go on forever lol

the only other thing is one day it would be great to play in vorpx 3D even DOS Glide games through DGVoodoo+DOSBox (obviously not the point of this thread so i wont name those too)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!