Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War about new version

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War about new version

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Adam
    Participant

Hi
    1.)When will it work? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War

2.)Will I receive all new versions for new games for free for life?
    Like windows updates?

Or do I always have to pay money for each new version?

……………………………………………..
    And If I have to pay for each new version, can I resign?
    Will you give me my money back?

thx
    my regards

Adam
    Participant

Hi
    1.)When will it work? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War

2.)Will I receive all new versions for new games for free for life?
    Will it be like in windows free updates?

Or do I always have to pay money for each new version?

……………………………………………..
    And If I have to pay for each new version, can I resign?
    Will you give me my money back?

thx
    my regards

Adam
    Participant

vorpX 21.1.1 Released
    vorpX 20.3.0 Released
    vorpX 20.2.0 Released
    vorpX 20.1.1 Released
    vorpX 20.1.0 Released

Adam
    Participant

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
    vorpX 20.100.200 Released in 2022

For example…

ToxicMike
    Participant

A good shrink should be able to help you with your current problem since i am afraid it´s related to neither hard- or software but rather to your brain not working as it is supposed to be at this moment.

PS: Your system should better stay off narcotic drugs for a while, at least until your brain works more efficient again so that you´re able to see how stupid your posts may look to others.

Adam
    Participant

Thanks for the info. I am an abstinent and a non-smoker.

I don’t speak English, so I ask if a new version has to be bought? Or will I have free updates for free?

Adam
    Participant

The point is, if I have to buy new versions all the time, I will have to buy it over and over for every new game.

So I have a question are updates free? That’s all my question.
    I guess the question is too complicated for you …

I also have question If currently supports thisgame from 2021:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War

Ralf
    Keymaster

So far every update for the last seven years has been free. At some point in the future there *may* be a paid upgrade, but you can be sure that you will receive free updates for quite a while.

@ ToxicMike: I perfectly understand how tempting a little bit of teasing and trolling can be on the internet, but I‘d very much like the vorpX forum to be one of those odd places where we all do this boring, old fashioned stay-nice-and-respectful thing as much as possible. ;) Thanks!

ToxicMike
    Participant

Thanks for the info. I am an abstinent and a non-smoker.

I don’t speak English, so I ask if a new version has to be bought? Or will I have free updates for free?

Your english seems fine enough and this ain´t the problem if you ask me, it´s rather your way of asking useless questions you could as well read from the FAQ here, among useless double-posting every couple of minutes, giving me the idea you´re either clueless to a point where you couldn´t even figure out how to configurate your own vr-goggles let alone using vorpX “the appropriate way”, or plain simple a TROLL.

@Ralf: Remember how i got accused of being a troll, only because i bought vorpX for virtual desktop in the first place (not using it “the apropriate way”)?

Now if people are accused of trolling that easily here, it should be obvious this guy being a mega-troll then after all, but i would apologize if i´d be wrong about him, anyway for some reason i think he will never reply in this thread ever again and vanish into oblivion, troll or not troll.

Ralf
    Keymaster

If in doubt, just don’t post anything that could be interpreted as being offensive. The OPs posts surely aren’t the most coherent ones I’ve read here recently, but he didn’t even talk to you. So there was no real reason for you to accuse him of anything in the way you did. Thanks.

ToxicMike
    Participant

If in doubt, just don’t post anything that could be interpreted as being offensive. The OPs posts surely aren’t the most coherent ones I’ve read here recently, but he didn’t even talk to you. So there was no real reason for you to accuse him of anything in the way you did. Thanks.

That´s right he wasn´t talkin to me, he actually made an open “question” free for anyone to reply, as i understood it, so since Adam was supposed to make up his mind one week ago in that other thread already, it looks like his final shot at the subject either went missing along with coming up with another bunch of somehow “useless” questions or……well whatever, it´s anyway not me wasting his time helping Trolls when there are other people being in actual more serious need of help.

PS: Just don´t take it too personal Ralf, i am aware you want to sell your software and as a matter of fact being more open to everyone, but just don´t forget how i was “treated” when people got it a bit wrong here. ;-)

Ralf
    Keymaster

To be somewhat more clear, since the funny and the friendly way apparently weren’t clear enough: this is not a discussion, it’s a moderator’s warning that there is no place here for calling others morons and worse as you did above. That’s all there is to say. Thanks again.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!