Call Of Duty : Black Ops

Homepage Forums Technical Support Call Of Duty : Black Ops

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    slydk1982
    Participant

Should cod bo come with a direct vr option?? There is none. Everything looks very zoomed in and headtracking is all over the place.
    And you can´t see the menu screen in front of you, so its very hard to start a new game.

Ralf
    Keymaster

No DirectVR for Black Ops currently, but there is a way to change the FOV: https://www.h3xed.com/pc-gaming/call-of-duty-black-ops-fov-fix

Should be possible to add this to the DirectVR settings optimizer. I’ll look into it for the next version.

General hint: If vorpX can’t handle FOV automatically and the game doesn’t allow to change it officially, it’s always worth a shot to google ‘FOV Game Name’ for a potential mod/hack/tutorial. If that doesn’t yield any useful result for a particular game, check the ‘1-2-3 Game Setup’ in the vorpX help. It describes a workaround using vorpX’s ‘Image Zoom’ option that works for any game.

slydk1982
    Participant

Thank you, Ralf :) I hope the supported Call Of Duty gets a Directvr scan. Those games could really be fun in vr.

slydk1982
    Participant

So I tried different things out and none worked. The binding of the fov didnt work and the zooming fix in 1-2-3 game setup works, but the scaling of the world is really off. Still seems very zoomed in.
    Sorry to say it, but how can Black ops be on the supported list?? Yes, vorpx hooks, but nothing more seems to work.
    Every cutscene is gone and you can´t see the menus.
    I think Black Ops needs a little work :)

Are there any other Call Of Duty game that supports DirectVR?
    Or any of the Titanfall games that supports DirectVR?

matteo39
    Participant

Maybe you can play with edgepeek mode

Now i’m playing call duty 1 with edgepeek, and g3d, menu and ironsight are very good

slydk1982
    Participant

Yea, I could do that, but it really kills the immersion for me :)

matteo39
    Participant
    dellrifter22
    Participant

Pretty sure I just used the Flawless Widescreen app for blackops, google that if the fov changer from pcgwiki doesn’t suit.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!