Call of Duty Ghosts – how to start?

Homepage Forums Technical Support Call of Duty Ghosts – how to start?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ocus
    Participant

tried various things, tried searching the web for movies in Call of Duty Ghosts and rift , no luck — has anyone got this working yet?

Ralf
    Keymaster

Hi ocus,

Please make sure that you use the latest vorpX version (should show 0.64 in the bottom left corner with working games), versions prior to 0.64 do not work with COD:Ghosts.

If the auto update didn’t work for you, you can simply use your original installer to update. It will always fetch the latest version.

Other than that there is nothing special to consider normally, you should be able to run the game from Steam like always.

Hope that helps.

ocus
    Participant

yes on latest, running dx11

Ralf
    Keymaster

Just tried here twenty times in a row with the latest COD patch to make sure that didn’t change anything. Not a single failure.

Just to be sure: Did you try some basic trouble shooting stuff: rebooting Windows, reinstalling vorpX, disabling virus scanner/steam overlay etc.? Not sure whether that really helps of course, but it’s always worth a try.

Also: What OS are you on? That might also have an influence (although it shouldn’t in most cases).

ocus
    Participant

Win7 64, just spotted I’m not on the latest patch downloading now and will let you know, thanks for the help :)

ocus
    Participant

didnt work latest patch with DX11 and DX9

VRinsanity
    Participant

Works fine for me, Win 8.

tho only problem I had was the first time i loaded it there was no head tracking in game, and the second time actually. A PC reboot fixed that.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!