Call Of Duty : Modern Ware Fare (2019 edition / Latest)

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Call Of Duty : Modern Ware Fare (2019 edition / Latest)

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    WilsonB
    Participant

Call Of Duty : Modern Ware Fare (2019 edition / Latest)

Let first say.. The Call of Duty franchise sucks big Donke b!@#$ for not naming the latest 2019 release something unique.
    So frustrating trying to find something specific and all the older games come up as a result.

Anyway, are there ANY plans in the near future for VorpX to support the latest COD?

WilsonB
    Participant

?

WilsonB
    Participant

Anyway, are there ANY plans in the near future for VorpX to support the latest COD?

dellrifter22
    Participant

This is a dx12 only game, but I’d be curious to know if Z3D is possible. I would play this game for sure if that were the case.

I’m installing the free Warzone mode tonight after work to try with RDR2 profile on the off chance it works. Otherwise we will have to wait for vorpx dx12 updates in the distant future.

Virtuonaute
    Participant

Hi everyone!

Did it work with warzone? (I’m DL it this night to play with my bro but I’ll be glad to do it VR)

buckjohnston
    Participant

I would also like to know this. I have been playing a ton of warzone with family. I’m not really a call of duty or battle royal fan but it’s been a blast. The fact that you can get a second chance when you die, and you’re team can buy you back I think did it.

I would be wiling to buy the single player game also if I knew it would work with vorpx. I hear the campaign is very good.

stretchymantis
    Participant

*Bump*

I’m curious about this also. @Dellrifter22, what’s the skinny on it not working with DirectX 12 games? Does VorpX have to support that before there’d be a chance in getting something for Modern Warfare? Also, can you explain what Z3D is? I searched but didn’t come up with anything. Well, I do know now that if I find a pill with Z3D on it not to take it, lest I will likely OD on Fentanyl and die. So that’s good knowledge. :p

dellrifter22
    Participant

When I tried the free Warzone for testing with RDR2 profile, I was unable to hook the game. In fact the game refused to start with vorpX attempting to hook, and would close immediately. My guess is some sort of anti tampering blocking injection.

I do not have the retail game so I can’t speak as to whether it responds the the same, I can only assume it does. The chance of it working for 3D is not high though, as it is dx12 which vorpX doesn’t really support yet. Only one or two Z3D only profiles.

Z3D, short for Z-normal Z-buffer style imitation 3D, like seeing layers of depth, where as G3D is true geometric 3D, each eye rendering it’s own unique angle providing natural depth.

I don’t have the hard drive space right now to test again, but if anyone can at least successfully launch the game even in 2D with vorpX active, that would be the first step.

cosmokram3r
    Participant

Any news on if and when DX12 will be supported on VorpX and COD MW 2019 may be possible?

stretchymantis
    Participant

*bump*

I’m also super curious about this. I’m guessing the answer still depends on where they are with getting VorpX to work with DX12 first, and then whatever time it takes to custom make a profile for it?

offall
    Participant

one year has passed and still no results on this, sad

Piero
    Participant

Do you guys have any news for warzone?

ethanterry
    Participant

I want to bump this too: as it seems like there is SOME support for DX12 with titles like RDR2 and Horizon Zero Dawn? Or am I wrong about that?

I’m able to hook Warzone with either of these profiles, but haven’t achieved full 3D yet. Geometry doesn’t seem to pull off real 3D, and Z is just broken. Running Full VR works with some head tracking, but it’s impossible to see the HUD after zooming the FOV in enough to be immersive.

I’m just getting started with Vorpx, so my terminology may be all wrong here. Hoping someone can build a profile soon!

Ghost75757
    Participant

Do we have a workable profile now for 2019 CoD Modern Warfare?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!