Can anyone confirm G3d for Tomb Raider 2013 ?

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Can anyone confirm G3d for Tomb Raider 2013 ?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    moadepth
    Participant

Thing is I want to create a profile for TR Temple of Osiris.
    If you look into the history both games were developed with the same engine version.
    Team was splitted by Square/Enix. Prob is when I try the TR 2013 official profile it only provides z3d :( Searched the forum and there was a G3d profile in former times but shadows were bad, last message was Ralf somehow announced TR 2013 Gd3 support in a upcoming update 2018…
    Well I tried other profiles but they did not gave me what I want ,little bit tired now writing this maybe someone saved it as a file ?

RJK_
    Participant

I confirm factory profile is G3D, but you must run the game in DX9 mode.

To change to DX9 you must edit the registry entry below.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Crystal Dynamics\Tomb Raider\Graphics
    Set “RenderAPI” value to 9.

moadepth
    Participant

Hi, Thanks RJK , so the Hkey would be for TR 2013 (which I dont own) or is it a common key for both games ? Since I have the steam version of TR Temple of Osiris I can add -dxlevel 90 to the launch parameters. Maybe this works…

moadepth
    Participant

Sorry just discovered that I give the game all the time the wrong name, right would be : Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris. sorry for confusion maybe.

moadepth
    Participant

Ok adding -dxlevel 90 does not work (only z3d available) your key was also not to be found for this game, but theres a Stereoscopic3D key set to zero maybe i should mess with this ? But later have to go now :(

RJK_
    Participant

Apologize, i thought you was gonna play Tombraider 2013. The Registry key is for this game only.

For Osiris you may look under
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Crystal Dynamics\”gamename”

If you find an entry that suits to your gamename (Lara.. Osiris. ect,) check if you find a key named “RenderAPI” . IF so , change it to 9. If not, create a new key with that name set it to 9 like above.

If youre lucky this will force the engine to DX9.

moadepth
    Participant

Put a 32bit dword key into the grafics folder like you told- doesnt work.
    Found out the game only supports Dx 10 & 11. Must find a better profile or something,
    thanks for support !

RJK_
    Participant

You can always send an unused steam key for a game to and i can give it a shot, No guarantee though, as usual.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!