Can anyone get final fantasy xiii to attach with vorpx? any profile?

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Can anyone get final fantasy xiii to attach with vorpx? any profile?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    tiger5181125
    Participant

I noticed a profile in the cloud but it does not seem to attach to the game any longer? would like to try it out.

Smoils
    Participant

Have you tried all variants of running as admin, alternative hooking and hook helpers? Plus some games sometimes wont let vorpx hook while it runs fullscreen or other way around. Try all different things and it wont be G3D most likely, new games have DX12 so Z3D max you can hope for or just a virtual screen in front of you without 3d.

Ogrescar
    Participant

Warcraft iii.

kurry
    Participant

Did you ever get this working? I’ve tried, but can’t get Vorpx to hook

Ogrescar
    Participant

I will elaborate on my less-than-verbose reply. Warcraft III is one of the few profiles that will attach to this game, but it does not do 3D reconstruction. I don’t know why the one in the cloud doesn’t work, but it will not attach unless you have dgVoodoo is the games folder, and even then it does not do 3D reconstruction. In fact, many of the profiles will attach once dgVoodoo is in place, but I only found one that would do 3D reconstruction (until I stopped looking, that is).

So, here’s how to get Z3D (no G3D, sorry). Put the dgVooDoo dll in the game folder (don’t hex edit the executable – it doesn’t work), create a copy of the Bioshock Infinite profile, and assign it to the game. When you launch the game, vorpx will bitterly complain about the d3d9.dll in the game folder and call you bad names – ignore it. Once the game has been hooked, change the z-normal or z-adaptive strength to about .20 to .25 to avoid artifacts.

Anyway, this is what worked for me, but it was just one of many experiments. There may be better profiles or a better way – I don’t have plans of replaying the game again so haven’t looked any further.

Ogrescar
    Participant

Some other profiles that will do Z3D are Mortal Combat X and Thief [2014]. One of those may provide better control over the 3D strength. The SoulCaliburVI profile on the cloud does a fairly decent G3D, but some HUD elements only appear in one eye – may be possible to fix with the shader authoring tool.

All of these require dgVoodoo and the game doesn’t like to be hex-edited so just ignore the warning from vorpx.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!