Can I disable the Monitor Unsupported Message without CTRL+ALT+SHIFT

Homepage Forums Technical Support Can I disable the Monitor Unsupported Message without CTRL+ALT+SHIFT

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ramblewood
    Participant

NReal Air user using VorpX to add some dimensionality to flat games. Got it to work. Very cool stuff. However I have a problem. Given the NReal Air only works when identified as a generic 3d monitor I get the unsupported message on every new game launch and have to do a fancy CRTL+Alt+Shift to dismiss the warning which I can’t do from my Bluetooth keyboard when lying flat on my back in bed. Requires me get up out of bed and use the full size keyboard

So my question, is there a way to disable the warning entirely and/or add NReal as a supported profile. It works and it is glorious!

Thanks
    Ramblewood

CyberJ
    Participant

You can disable some messages/notifications via the Vorpx config tool however, I’m not sure if you can disable that particular message.
    Having said that I have run into similar issues as I use a wireless keyboard/pad instead of a keyboard which as you can imagine is missing quite a few keys. I overcome this by binding keys to other keys that I do have.

So perhaps you could either use Windows or a 3rd party app and bind “CRTL+Alt+Shift” to a single button on your bluetooth keyboard ?

Just a thought :)

Ramblewood
    Participant

Thanks. Looked at a few but without installing 3rd party SW no way to easily do a 3 key combo. Support for a limited NReal profile would be awesome…

Ralf
    Keymaster

The message is supposed to fade away after a two or three minutes if you don’t close it manually. Not entirely sure if that works currently though. I’ll check that before the next beta 23.1.0 beta release in a few days.

Ramblewood
    Participant

Thanks so much. I do recall it went away at one point but seemed to be quite a bit longer than 2-3 minutes…

kurry
    Participant

Ralf, can we please have an option to disable this? It’s pretty jarring because it only shows up in one eye (using the nreal airs)
    For me it takes 5-10 minutes to disappear and pressing CTRL + ALT + SHIFT does nothing.up

EDIT: I updated to the beta version and now the keyboard shortcut works :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!