Can I Install VorpX Okay Without An HMD..?

Homepage Forums Installation and Registration Support Can I Install VorpX Okay Without An HMD..?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    snowdog
    Participant

Just bought this the other day and was wondering if it’s going to be a problem installing this software without a Rift or a Vive..?

I’m not getting my Rift until November (assuming that Oculus sort their lives out and start making more of the bloomin things by then!) so am just wondering if there’s going to be a problem with the installation without a Rift..?

Many thanks in advance for any help! :D

Karlor
    Participant

I’m sorry but what is going on in your brain? Why in gods name would you buy this program if you don’t have a headset? I Know your probably like 12 and like to say stuff just to say stuff and pretend-time on the internet is fun for you.. but really? I just think its depressing… anyway… yeah genius you need a headset to use vorpX.

snowdog
    Participant

I know that you need to use a headset to use VorpX, that’s not what I’m asking. What I’m asking is whether you need a headset connected to INSTALL VorpX.

I’ve bought it now because I have the money available now. I won’t have the money in November because I’m spending £500-630 in August on a 1080 and £530 on a Rift in November.

I’ve also bought several VR hands from Steam when they’ve been on sale. It’s planning ahead and there’s no need to be insulting, it’s nice to be nice. :D

snowdog
    Participant

I was planning on editing my last post but can’t see a link to do so, I installed VorpX without a Rift without a problem so there’s no worries for anyone else wanting to do the same thing :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!