can i use "the walking dead" profile for others "walking dead" games?

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings can i use "the walking dead" profile for others "walking dead" games?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    matteo39
    Participant

walking dead season 1 and season 2 have a vorpx profile.

can i use them to play others walking dead games?

matteo39
    Participant

up

TheBalt
    Participant

If you mean use it to play Telltale’s other games – Possibly, I would test it myself if I owned them.

To make a new profile, just select the profile you wanna make (Like Walking dead season 1) in Vorpx Menu.

Follow these steps:

Open Vorpx Menu.

Youll need to, on the left side, go to “Local Profiles” – Scroll down to the profile you want to use to ‘make a new profile’.

Select “Create a new profile based on this one”
    Give it a name and make sure both check boxes are UNCHECKED, no check marks.

Now the new “profile” you just made should be on the list of games in your Vorpx Local Profiles menu. Go to it, its name should be in Blue.

When you select the profile, on the right side you will see “add” – Select that and then go to the game’s .exe you want to use it for.

So if you were trying to do it for Walking Dead : Season 3; just go to your Steamapps – Common – Find walking dead season 3 folder and select the .exe in that folder and then, when you launch the game, Vorpx will be ‘waiting’ for that .exe to launch and attach to it, thus launching your game in VR (hopefully, if it works, i dont own these games or id test it myself)

If you have any questions, please let me know, I do NOT work for Vorpx, but i am willing to lend a hand if its something i can help with/understand

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!