Can someone please post your settings in vorpx for games that work good

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Can someone please post your settings in vorpx for games that work good

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    VRISHERE80
    Blocked

Hello, I’m begging anyone out there to please post there settings for games that work really good with the new vorpx? Please, Please, Please! I was going to purchase it for FPS games like BF4, Far cry 3 & 4. I also have a mag 2 gun controller that works great with all FPS shooters that can easily decouple with a button press your head and gun movement. Everyone that owns the DK2 should definitely get one of these fps gun controllers.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Do not fiddle with settings too much! If you are new to vorpX, it’s easier to break something than to gain anything.

The only things that really NEED to be done once per game are dealing with FOV (field of view) and adjusting head tracking sensitivity like described in the Essential Game Hints in the vorpX help. If you didn’t do so already, please read these hints (and the Quick Start Guide). Saves a lot of head scratching. :)

All games you mention have an entry in the Game Settings Optimizer (vorpX config app), making FOV adjustment a one click action. Head tracking sensitivity can be adjusted on the input page of the ingame menu.

Everything else is tweaking and not strictly necessary in most cases.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!