Can the Battlefield games be played online?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Can the Battlefield games be played online?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Flandy
    Participant

They’re in the supported games list so I was wondering if I could hop onto Battlefield 5 and play online without fear of getting banned?

someskunkfunk
    Participant

I’ve played many hours of BFV, BF1, BF4 and SWBF 1&2 multiplayer online using vorpx with no issues. I personally like z-normal 3d and immersive screen mode for FPS like these so I’d say go for it, they are amazing in 3d.

Flandy
    Participant

I’ve played many hours of BFV, BF1, BF4 and SWBF 1&2 multiplayer online using vorpx with no issues. I personally like z-normal 3d and immersive screen mode for FPS like these so I’d say go for it, they are amazing in 3d.

I’ll give it a try then. What control scheme did you use? Gamepad, VR controllers, or mouse/keyboard?

dellrifter22
    Participant

Yes they work fine online, though patch updates over the past year have broken head tracking somewhat. So if you play mouse and keyboard, you may need to play cinema mode with head tracking sensitivity turned all the way down to prevent inconsistent mouse movement due to double mouse emulation.

You can still pull the screen in close for an immersive experience, if you turn the fov up high in game settings.

someskunkfunk
    Participant

I use m&k, head tracking sensitivity set to 0 so only the mouse moves the in game view, fov as high as it will go in game and immersive screen zoomed in to -1 (wish it would go even further to get the scale of full vr mode but with only mouse for aim movement) then adjust 3d strength and depth weighting until it looks as geometrically correct as possible. It’s pretty close to a full vr view then with independent head to look around at the screen and mouse for gun control then and I can still aim very precisely. Full vr mode with the hud turned off and a gamepad is also fun for the visuals but a serious handicap for me anyway in terms of gameplay, most of them also have offline missions that are fun to try like that though.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!