Can VorpX run on Cemu

Homepage Forums Technical Support Can VorpX run on Cemu

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    romeyromel
    Participant

Hello,

Can VorpX run on Emulators like Cemu? because ive been using Vorpx with Cemu emulator but i have to use the Immersive mode but game is still looking a little flat..im using Cemu for Zelda breath of the wild.. was trying to figure out is there any VorpX settings to make the game 3d.. is there any setting i can use?
    is i try and attach VorpX to the emulator with the gaming running nothing happens..i can only run VorpX in Cinema Mode, start the Emulator, run the game and then switch it to Immersive Mode.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Probably not. Judging from the Cemu website they are using OpenGL for their 3D rendering. vorpX should be able to display most OpenGL games in the headset, but stereo 3D is limited to rather old OpenGL versions, unlikely that Cemu is based on a version that old.

I may look into stereo for more recent OpenGL versions at some point, but there just aren’t enough OpenGL games out there to justify making this a proiority. Always way to many other things that need attention.

onetoo
    Participant

There is a guide to inject 3D. Wish I could get Cemu to hook for full VR

TheLastStarfighter
    Participant

Holy crap.

drowhunter
    Participant

Theres plenty that run on CEMU. wink*

But seriously they also have a Vulkan backend too

CrackerBrand00
    Participant

anything ever come of this? Would pay extra for Cemu compatibility

matteo39
    Participant

news?

CrackerBrand00
    Participant

If you install Reshade into Cemu and turn on the Depth3d sbs you can get side by side 3d. If there’s a way to view that in vorpx like dolphin i think it would work
    Current, it works in Virtual Desktop in 3d, but i’d rather have it working in vorpx

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!