Cannot get VorpX working

Homepage Forums Technical Support Cannot get VorpX working

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    starmap3
    Participant

I purchased VorpX for Fallout 4 & Star Citizen
    Despite reading the Basic Trouble shooting and following advice I cannot get VorpX working. I have spent a couple of hours watching YouTube vids too to get ideas but still to no avail. Please Help

Ralf
    Keymaster

Star Citizen is not supported, never was and probably never will be. There is a workaround to show it in the headset (in 2D) using the vorpX desktop viewer, but that is by no means anywhere close to what vorpX can do with supported games. You can find a tutorial video for that by searching for Star Citizen here on the forum.

Apart from that: what exactly does “cannot get it working” mean? Difficult to give any meaningful advice without knowing what actually happens (or not). Doesn’t it start, doesn’t it hook into games, are the games looking wrong? Are any error messages displayed?

In case it doesn’t start at all, the issue is almost certainly caused by a overzeleaous virus scanner.

In case it starts, but multiple games simply don’t show in the headset, it’s *very* likely that there is an injection conflict with some other program.

Hottest candidates are: virus scanners, any sort of CPU/GPU utilities, game video recording/streaming software, chat programs and generally everything that can show notifictations in games.

Best way to trouble shoot this is to disable/uninstall every program running in the background that would not be there after a fresh, Microsoft only Windows install.

If you can’t solve the issue this way, please try to start a few games, then create a trouble shoot data archive in the vorpX config app and send me this archive. I will then check whether I can find something that you may have overlooked.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!