Can't create watch dogs profile

Homepage Forums Technical Support Can't create watch dogs profile

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    TQwan
    Participant

Hi,

I can’t create a watch dogs profile based on Assasin’s Creed 3. It says the profile already exists while clearly it doesn’t. See screenshots below.

Note: There also does not seem to be a cloud profile available, while are people using VorpX with watch dogs:
    example 1
    example 2

Ralf
    Keymaster

Watchdogs doesn’t really work with he current vorpX version (crashes in 9/10 cases shortly after injection), hence there is an invisible profile that disables the game completely.

I’m not 100% sure ATM, but it *might* work with the next vorpX version, which has some enhancements in regard to hooking various Ubisoft games.

TQwan
    Participant

Okay, how can I enable this invisible profile?

Also can you guys add something like a ‘Enable experimental features’ or ‘Show hidden profiles’ option in the settings of the next version. In order to overcome these kind of problems in the future.

Note: Creating a profile with a different name pointing to the .exe also does not work:

Ralf
    Keymaster

You can’t, sorry. This invisible profile is there to prevent Watchdogs being added to a copied profile like you tried since the game would crash anyway if you were be able to do that.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!