Can't get any game to display

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Can't get any game to display

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    MarcoZ
    Participant

So i bought VorpX today and got it running, and it hooks fine on both monitors on every game – i tried with ARMA 2, 2:OA, 3, Outlast and GTA V, however instead of seeing an image i only see a very slight opening which is the extreme left of the left eye and the extreme right of the right eye, resulting in a small square of graphics at the center of the screen if i’m looking through a monitor, or a very very small line of picture on the Rift if you go crosseyed. I tweaked the options, and going for a smaller IPD and smaller scaling got me to see more of the image, but still no more than 1/10th of what i’m supposed to, while i get a completely black screen for 1x scaling and an IPD of more than 64mm, the same happens on my oculus profile. As a side note, the head tracking seems to go completely crazy on the mouse and the little of the picture i see is constantly spinning, unless i disable head tracking. Anyone had this problem? I tried wiping and reinstalling, having the tracker plugged and unplugged, disabled the steam overlay, but to no avail. As far as graphics goes, i have an AMD R9 280x. Anyone ever have this same problem? I’m not sure what to do.

MarcoZ
    Participant

I tried everything i could, reinstalling, etc. and i’ve still got nothing. It happens with every game every time. Thanks to Battlefront II hooking and being screenshootable i’ve got a picture of the probem:

It does this for every game. IPD set to 50, scaling set to 1. If i set the scaling to 0.8, this is what i get:

So, i’m still dumbfounded here.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!