Can’t get Lunch lady to attach a profile

Homepage Forums Technical Support Can’t get Lunch lady to attach a profile

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    romeyromel
    Participant

Hi ralph,

recently i purchased a game titled “Lunch lady” (unreal 4 engine)
    i attempted to make a profile with other unreal 4 profiles, BUT i get a message stating “can’t find profile” ..Keep in mind i suck at making profiles..
    Can you please assist me with making a profile..i made sure i turned off malwarebytes and my nvidia tools in the background..still no luck :(

dellrifter22
    Participant

Ha, I considered buying this game for vorpX, might be cool.

The trick with UE4 games is to assign their less obvious Win64-Shipping.exe that they bury a few folders deep. It should be in the Binaries/Win64 folder, labeled something like LunchLady-Win64-Shipping.exe.

So create a copy of the Mordhau profile, add from file this Shipping.exe, and click apply. That should hook G3D, but might require additional shader treatment to clean up some shadow or texture glitches.

One more tip for UE4 games that don’t have a built in FOV slider: find Engine.ini in AppData (example: C:\Users\USER NAME\AppData\Local\LunchLady\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor….Engine.ini) … add these lines at the bottom and click save.

[/script/engine.localplayer]
    AspectRatioAxisConstraint=AspectRatio_MaintainYFOV

This will generally give a significant fov increase from default. Good luck.

romeyromel
    Participant

THANK YOU !! so much dellrifter22!! i really appreciate it!! and also that game is scary as hell with the vr headset on … i was stuck trying it out in 2d of course but thanks!!

romeyromel
    Participant

Thanks again dellrifter22 it worked!! just wondering..did you decide to get the game yet? i never tried it with a team but its scary playing solo, im sure if fun and scary with a team as well..btw i was going to upload my profile of the game so others can check it out as well.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!