Can't play any Game with HTC and vorpx

Homepage Forums Technical Support Can't play any Game with HTC and vorpx

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    arcureid
    Participant

Hello

get yesterday my HTC Vive and install the program vorpX.

so i installed all and now i can’t play any game, that should be supported.

Mostly the same error massage: ‘Failed to initialize renderer’ like Skyrim

In Windows i have the recommend solution from 2160×1200 for my Vive, no other solution would work.

And in Skyrim i tried all 16:9 and 4:3 solutions, but nothing work…

Otherwise all Steam VR Games work perfect.

Still didn’t know what the problem is. :(

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please make sure that Direct Mode is enabled in SteamVR (which should be the default). Since you write that you are using a resolution in Windows for your Vive, it sounds a bit as if you are using the Extended Mode, which will not work with vorpX.

arcureid
    Participant

jeah but if i use the dublicate mode it don’t works, the vive htc won’t connect. :(

Ralf
    Keymaster

Just to be sure: by “dublicate mode” you mean the Direct Mode, yes?

If your Vive does not work in Direct Mode there is definitely something seriously wrong with your setup. I don’t really have any concrete suggestion for such a case unfortunately, since I never heard of Vive not working in direct mode so far.

Just a guess: are you using a laptop with an nVidia mobile GPU? Oculus headsets are incompatible with such laptops due to direct mode not working with them. Might be the same for Vive.

arcureid
    Participant

k think, solved… i upgrade my grafic cards driver again, … last was yesterday now it works, but the grafic is really bad :( and i got a titan any tips for a better grafik ?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!