Can’t Register

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    iamausername
    Participant

I’ve tried to register vorpx about 6 times now over the last 2 weeks and it isn’t working.

I get an undeliverable message:

<register|at| vorpx com>: host mx01.kundenserver.de[212.227.17.191] refused to talk
    to me: 554-kundenserver.de (mxeue001) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available
    554-No SMTP service 554 invalid DNS PTR resource record

Ralf
    Keymaster

Sorry for the inconvenience. Sounds like the mailserver of our provider refuses to receive mails from you due to an invalid (non standard conform) DNS entry of your mailserver.

If you can’t send an e-mail, you can use the contact form in the menu above to send your request code. Hopefully we will be able to send mails to you.

Alternatively you could use a mail address from one of the large known mail services like Gmail or Outlook if you have such an account. In that case please don’t forget to mention the mail address you used for the purchase, otherwise we won’t be able to verify the request.

iamausername
    Participant

I have used the contact form as I don’t have a gmail or outlook account.

Can someone please make sure it gets answered, as the contact form says:

DO NOT USE THE CONTACT FORM FOR ACTIVATION KEY REQUESTS, THEY MIGHT NOT GET ANSWERED
    INSTEAD SEND AN E-MAIL TO THE ADDRESS THAT IS MENTIONED IN THE LICENSE DIALOG

Ralf
    Keymaster

Your activation key was sent. Please post here if it did not reach you.

iamausername
    Participant

Thankyou, all good now.

omar 860
    Participant

i cant paste registration key,ive tried typing it several times not working.i can copy but cant paste it in registration dialog box

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please try to disable you antivirus program temporarily, this will probably solve your issue. Some AV-programs for whatever reason seem to disable the clipboard in the vorpX license dialog.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!