Can't seem to get vorpX to play nice with my PSVR/Trinus setup

Homepage Forums Technical Support Can't seem to get vorpX to play nice with my PSVR/Trinus setup

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Alixen
    Participant

Hi, hopefully I can get a bit of advice, as I’m really not that good at tech. I’ve managed to setup my PSVR headset to register with SteamVR. I can get into the ‘house’ or grey-room and it works. I can also stick it in cinema mode to see the desktop clearly.

All I really want to is to play New Vegas, and maybe Vampire: Bloodlines and a few older FPS, though. So I bought and installed vorpX. Several hours later I have a pounding headache from test donning the headset and seeing nothing but warped sections of my ‘Second Desktop/Screen’.

Whenever I launch a game it vorpX says it is trying to hook onto the game. Scenario #1 it lags and then gives me options, and whether I press ‘do nothing’ or just ignore the box, the game launches in the standard 2D mode on my Primary Screen/Desktop, and the Windows+Shift+Right command doesn’t send it across to the headset. Scenario #2, tested with 7 Days to Die, it seems to hook fine (or at least, I didn’t get the hanging message box) but again is 2D and won’t be sent to the ‘Second Screen’ via Windows+Shift+Right.

I suspect what I’m doing wrong is something wrong on a very basic level, but since I can get SteamVR to work, I’m not sure where I’m going wrong – or if its even anything I’m doing.

Alixen
    Participant

Ah, nevermind, I seem to have found the issue. :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!