Change Account Email Address

Homepage Forums Installation and Registration Support Change Account Email Address

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    EsvDefcon
    Participant

Hello,

I purchased vorpX a few years back now, and have used it through the launcher ever since. I’m on a new rig, and need a copy of the installer.

I registered with an email address which is no longer active, so I cannot receive the download link there. I still have copies of the old inbox, so I have my original registration req key, and a separate serial number.

Granted, the forums aren’t the best place to solve this, but I emailed support explaining the situation a few days back and am yet to hear anything, so wanted to raise it here in case any staff see it. Please let me know who to contact with the details/receipt to get it switched over, or at least grab a download link.

Cheers!

Ralf
    Keymaster

This can’t be resolved on the forum, sorry. As far as I can tell no mail from you seems to have reached has. Please try the contact form in the support menu above.

EsvDefcon
    Participant

Thank you Ralf, I see my account has been updated and have the new download link. Much appreciated!

FredMc
    Participant

Your support link does NOT work! It says something about the Catcha time has expired although I pasted in all the info as fast as I could. So how do I suppose to ask for support when your site is not even working properly? Next up, I sent you an email LAST WEEK to explain the situation I am in. I lost ALL of my computers due to a lightening strike. Then to make things worse, cableone/sparklight has dropped email support and I now have to use gmail. I just sent another email just a moment ago explaining all of this in detail. Just what is it going to take to get a response from you? This is ridiculous to have contacted you last week and STILL NOTHING, absolutely NO response back at all. Is this normal to treat a customer this way? PLEASE RESPOND TO MY EMAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND… FIX your support page!!!

Ralf
    Keymaster

Sorry for the inconvenience. No problem using the contact form from here-

Anyway: your key request mail had been replied to a few minutes after you sent it by the registration auto-responder, which only knew the defunct cableone address. I have resent your key manually to the G-Mail address.

Let me know if it still did not reach you.

soulseparator
    Participant

@Ralf

Hello,

Can you help me with same issue?
    An email provider isn’t available anymore. Even that domain was sold.
    So can you change my email address to my gmail?
    And how can we do that?

Ralf
    Keymaster

This can’t be solved on the forum. Please send an e-mail to support at vorpx com or use the contact form. Allow some time for a reply.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!