Change Account Email Address

Homepage Forums Installation and Registration Support Change Account Email Address

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    EsvDefcon
    Participant

Hello,

I purchased vorpX a few years back now, and have used it through the launcher ever since. I’m on a new rig, and need a copy of the installer.

I registered with an email address which is no longer active, so I cannot receive the download link there. I still have copies of the old inbox, so I have my original registration req key, and a separate serial number.

Granted, the forums aren’t the best place to solve this, but I emailed support explaining the situation a few days back and am yet to hear anything, so wanted to raise it here in case any staff see it. Please let me know who to contact with the details/receipt to get it switched over, or at least grab a download link.

Cheers!

Ralf
    Keymaster

This can’t be resolved on the forum, sorry. As far as I can tell no mail from you seems to have reached has. Please try the contact form in the support menu above.

EsvDefcon
    Participant

Thank you Ralf, I see my account has been updated and have the new download link. Much appreciated!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!