Changing VR Mechanics

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Changing VR Mechanics

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jackyjackattack
    Participant

Hello everyone!

I’m new to this and im very curious if i could change a game such as Hello Neighbor or Call of duty mechanics to Battleground mechanics? I want to play a game with battlegrounds mechanics where you can pick up your items and move your hands freely, but in any game?

Is this possible or is this one of those things i have to pretty much remake the game because it will break the game?

Jackyjackattack
    Participant

Anyone? I’d like to know if i could make a game such as Call Of Duty with the Mechanics of Battleground VR. Would This be possible or would i’d have to rebuilt from start?

Michelangel0
    Participant

VorpX is not a magical program.
    It adds some video effects to gaing 3D depth and visual improvements. What you are asking is VR control support on games that were not even made for VR, so that is impossible from VorpX. You should ask for VR support in the game’s forums so the Developers read and add those features by using a patch or a new game with VR.

That is why you can see those VR Support thread requests on Steam on different games, join the others to express your voice so more VR Games are released :)

Minabe
    Participant

vorpX does has a controller emulation feature to achieve a similar “vr controllers” effect, keys can be rebinded to fit any game, not sure if that’s what you’re looking for but it’s the closest you will get with vorpX

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!