Can someone please tell me how to record the content of op VorpX for broadcasting or recording? I can’t get it to work since I only see a black screen on my monitor. In the Rift it works fine. I tried several guides an both Windows 10 (Runtime 8.0) and Windows 8 (Runtime 6.0.1 / expand and direct mode). Nothing seems to work. I also tried the trick from EvrdayVR but that also didn’t do the trick. I really want to show the content on my monitor so people can watch it with me and I can record the video so I can edit it. I tried both XSplit and OBS. It’s getting frustrating.
1. Open the vorpX ingame menu with [DEL]
2. Go to the display page of the ingame menu
3. Activate “Direct Mode Show Original”
This should allow you to record the undistorted view.
B. Recording the stereo view like seen in the headset:
1. Run the game windowed
2. Open the vorpX ingame menu with [DEL]
3. Go to the display page of the ingame menu
4. Activate “Direct Mode Show Mirror Window”. This option is only available when running a game windowed.