Cloudpunk

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Demosthenes
    Participant

This works in G3d and now has a new internal cockpit view where you can freely look around.

Seems the perfect fit for vorpx, has anyone tried it with the new update?

Ogrescar
    Participant

The cockpit view is screwed up. I started re-working the profile but never finished. Maybe I’ll get to it before someone else, but it’s not very high on my to-do list right now.

steph12
    Participant

this game needs a native vr mode :D
    i wonder if the dev of that game got a headset vr now.

Mesenzio
    Participant

I tried it, and my old profile would need some updating to work with it, but looks doable.

chadsterz
    Participant

Have you made any updates since you posted? I’d love to check it out but not sure where to grab your base file.

Mesenzio
    Participant

No, I didn’t. There is new DLC coming, and the devs should be working on a VR mode. However, my profile is online if you want to tinker with it.

Mesenzio
    Participant

I updated the profile.
    In cockpit view the HUD elements are nicely physically in the scene, so no need to adjust it. I thus removed the editable HUD since it still creates some issue.
    We can now play in first-person view with Full VR and head tracking no problem.

For the third-person view it’s better to use Immersive Screen mode and no head tracking.

Marirari89
    Participant

Hi. I made a profile for Cloudpunk in VorpX, and I made a video showing how to get it running and some general tips and tricks when playing Cloudpunk in VR.

TheLastStarfighter
    Participant

Wish the game was better. The visuals are cool though. Seems like a good setting for Shadow Run.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!