COD Black Ops 3 not starting with Vorpx 17.3.0 Enabled / Win 10/ DK2 /AMD R9 290

Homepage Forums Technical Support COD Black Ops 3 not starting with Vorpx 17.3.0 Enabled / Win 10/ DK2 /AMD R9 290

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    bluepill
    Participant

Hi Ralf,

While I continue fresh installing games from Steam, Origin etc. , I am afraid I found another issue:

COD Black Ops 3 does not start with VorpX enabled.
    When I kill the Vorpx driver, COD starts normally.

When I start COD BO3 from inside steam, I see briefly a status “running” of the game (in the steam interface) but no game window opens.
    A few seconds later, the “running” status goes away.

I also don’t see the “Vorpx is attaching…” dialog. (strange, because in the Vorpx logs it says its hooking)

Directly clicking the BO3 shortcut on my desktop produces the same results.

Note: I keep my Windows 10 pro as standard as possible; only legal software/games from, Steam etc.
    I use windows defender and not some paranoid virus scanner like bit defender. (will do that later as soon as everything works, so I know what’s causing issues :)

Additional info that is missing in the troubleshoot zip files:
    I use RIFT software 1.20. (Not using the Core 2.0 beta, too unstable)

I already emailed you the troubleshoot zip file.

Best Regards,
    Bluepill

Ralf
    Keymaster

The log file doesn’t really show anything useful except that the game exits again just after starting, so I can’t really recommend anything specific.

Condsidering your rather old gfx card the only thing that comes to mind is lowering the game’s graphics to minimum and check whether that helps. Maybe it’s an gfx memory issue.

mmnniinn
    Participant

Hello Ralf,
    I’ve just bought Black Ops 3 in order to play it with VorpX, but the same issue occur. I can start the game without VorpX running but with it the game won’t start. So everything is exactly like Bluepill said on my pc except I use piplay for my pimax 4k.
    Additional info: gfx card 1080, i7, 8gb ram…
    Please help :(

mmnniinn
    Participant

Update on this subject guys… I install pirate version of black ops 3 and vorpx attached to it. So now I can play the game but it’s not in 3d. It doesn’t show G3D at all.

dellrifter22
    Participant

I could be wrong, but I don’t think BO3 supports G3D, try switching to Z3D (Z-normal) instead. Delete key in game, use vorpX menu.

mmnniinn
    Participant

You are not wrong but with Z3D the game is not in 3d. Is there any other settings that I should try?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!