Compatibility of VorpX with Quest 3 – Seeking Insights

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Compatibility of VorpX with Quest 3 – Seeking Insights

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    LunaLoomer
    Participant

Greetings Forum Members,

I’ve been exploring VorpX for a while but held back on using it with my Quest 1. Now, considering an upgrade to Quest 3, I’m curious to know if VorpX is worth considering and, more importantly, if it is compatible with Quest 3.

If any of you have experience or insights into this combination, I’d greatly appreciate your thoughts. Does VorpX offer a valuable experience with Quest 3, and are there any specific considerations to keep in mind?

Thank you in advance for sharing your expertise!

Best regards,
    EHallPass

MarcDwonn
    Participant

The question is not if Quest 3 works, but if Quest headsets work in general. The answer is: of course – they’re the most popular & compatible devices out there.

I had Quest 2 in the past, and it worked perfectly with VorpX. Now i have a Quest 3 and while i haven’t used it much with VorpX yet (too much time spent with modding SkyrimVR! :), yesterday i played Anno Mutationem for a while (Outer Wilds profile, Z3D) and it works perfectly fine.

I’d say it works as good or bad as Link/AirLink is allowing it to. Some people report that the current Oculus software has broken USB-Link (haven’t tried it yet, my USB cable is damaged). Sometimes AirLink has hiccups and VorpX can’t do anything about it. That’s about everything you need to keep in mind.

Maybe VorpX can be used with SteamLink or Virtual Desktop, but you would be limited to wireless.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!