complete successes with 17.3

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion complete successes with 17.3

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    slydog43
    Participant

I would like to hear from people who have had great success with the latest version and what programs they are using.

I tried Quake IV, and it worked pretty well right out of the box without having to do anything. Incredible job with latest Vorpx!

Baktus
    Participant

This update is a breakthrou and it will bring commercially success for vorpx :)

Aztek40
    Participant

I bought vorpx specifically for WoW and fell in love with its other features. That said, until now I did not get the immersion/experience i was looking for until this latest update. I just spent the last 2 hrs in the headset and was blown away.
    Absolutely awesome!!

zig11727
    Participant

I just tested Hellblade and it’s excellent. I will update my post as test more games.

AerowynX
    Participant

Hellblade, Ori, INSIDE, Witcher 3(only in Z-3D as G3D is to buggy), ABZU, Trine 1 and 2 all work great.. about to re-test Outlast and installing Slender right now

Ralf
    Keymaster

So far no other reports of messed up G3D terrain in Witcher 3, but please check different detail settings, not impossible that it’s related to game settings.

Also please check different locations, in case it’s location specific. What was tested for the profile was the game start in the Witcher fortress and then the start area of the actual game.

Ideally send a savegame and user settings file to support |at| vorpx com, which would allow to check whether the issue can be replicated. Settings and saves are stored in [Documents]\The Witcher 3. Thanks in advance.

AerowynX
    Participant

Terrain was all crazy right at the start after the intro srquence when you first fight the drowners.. will ride a bit away and see how it goes

AerowynX
    Participant

still issues with terrain in lot of areas, sort of feels like parts are floating above other parts.. if i turn 3d strength down to like .30 it’s fine but of course not much of a 3d effect..

AerowynX
    Participant

played a bit more.. it isn’t terrible.. like rocks near grass seems to make one look like it’s floating over the other.. and at certain parts grass is floating above the terrain and some elevated terrain looks like it’s floating above the ground when turning the camera.. personally just prefer to play this on Z-3D

steph12
    Participant

anyone else playing witcher 3 in G3D has this issue ?
    i didnt install it yet, i’m just curious.

what version have you btw ? steam ? gog ?

AerowynX
    Participant

anyone else playing witcher 3 in G3D has this issue ?
    i didnt install it yet, i’m just curious.

what version have you btw ? steam ? gog ?

using steam version.. it isn’t game breaking after running around for a bit just a tad annoying in spots.. actually prefer to just play this one with Z-3D.

krogan
    Participant

eso worked beautifully yesterday but now the 3d settings dont change from 2d. It attaches to eso64 but can only play in 2d mode again i reinstalled vorpx but still 2d . i have a lenova hmd all of the 3d settings dont change image at all

krogan
    Participant

i switched to windowed mode and 3d works again yay

daveusf
    Participant

I am also having the Witcher 3 terrain rendering issue. It seems like the terrain is rendered at a different distance than objects on the terrain. There is also a similar problem with the graffiti on the walls at the inn at the start of the game. The graffiti seems to kind of float on the wall. I am using a fresh install of GOTY edition. Issue persists on Ultra and Low quality. I’m using a 1080 ti and HTC Vive.

daveusf
    Participant

Sorry, didn’t see the hotfix!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!