Conan: Exiles

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Conan: Exiles

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Heathen72
    Participant

Anyone had any luck with this game? I am thinking of getting it if it plays well with Vorpx. It uses the Unreal 4 engine.

dborosev
    Participant

I hope so, it looks really good! Add this one to the wish list!

Furious
    Participant

I got it working with the Oculus Rift using the Bioshock Infinite profile.
    Geometry 3D is not working, causes graphical abnormalities when I enable it.
    Also the hud scaling is not working. I added a cloud profile if you want to try it.

Heathen72
    Participant

Thanks Furious. I haven’t bought it yet. Worth it, do you think?

Raziugde
    Participant

Hi there, I’m new to this whole thing but I have myself a slight error when trying to load the game into vorpx, the game loads for all of 2/3 seconds then crashes right out, not sure if you overcame this problem of if it’s just localized to me. Thank you for your time and help!

dborosev
    Participant

In these close quarters games, nothing but Geometry will do, unfortunately. Zbuffer only seems to work well in distant games like GTA5.

Furious
    Participant

Thanks Furious. I haven’t bought it yet. Worth it, do you think?

I haven’t put much time into it yet. I don’t think it is bad for the price but needs some more time before it will be really enjoyable. The specs and weapon/gear upgrades don’t seem to give much effect on your character. However they are patching it frequently (sometimes a couple times a day) with fixes. I don’t think it will take them long to put some polish on the game.

dborosev
    Participant

Actually I take that back. Z3d might be ok for this. Something like RE7, too close quarters for anything but G3d

edo
    Participant

Thanks for the profile dborosev. I tried it and it seems to work sort of. I am not getting any 3-d effect however. in any mode. In z buffer the telltale ghost shadows on the player are not there indicating totaly 2d. If you are getting 3-d I would like to know so i can experiment. The game also seems fairly unstable with colors going all pink every now and then.

edo
    Participant

Sorry I mean Furious. thanks for the profile. above questions directed to you. Have to give credit where credit is due…lol

Furious
    Participant

The game also seems fairly unstable with colors going all pink every now and then.

That was happening to me as well but only when I enabled Geometry 3D.
    The other 3D modes may not work at all, I tried Geometry and then kinda skipped over to other settings. I didn’t test it very thoroughly. Was actually more focused on tinkering with the touch controllers as it was the first I had ever tried them.

DrunkenGamer
    Participant

I was able to get the hook to work wth the cloud profile and specifying the ConanSandbox.exe that’s under the Win64 directory for the game directory. However, a few things:

1 – The mouse seems weird. It seems locked to a smaller window than the actual game window.
    2 – What settings did you guys do inside the game? Were you able to play in the full view or just a letterbox game?

Thanks.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!