Conarium head tracking

Homepage Forums Technical Support Conarium head tracking

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    RuinerD
    Participant

Good day! Question – is Conarium supposed to have VR style head tracking?I am using the official profile and running the direct scan in game, but the image moves with the screen instead of the providing the illusion that I am looking around the environment that true head tracking usually provides. Any tips or is this an immersive screen recommended game?

As always, thanks!

Ralf
    Keymaster

The memory scanner occasionally may “think” it succeeded although it actually just found some bogus addresses that don’t do anything. Try again from a different spot, also a game restart, and even a PC reboot (not turning off/on, which doesn’t do a full reboot on modern PCs) may help sometimes to make sure the RAM is uncluttered.

If it doesn’t work at all, you’ll have to play without the memory scanner. You can turn off applying the scanner result in the vorpX menu after several unsuccessful attempts if you are stuck with non-working head tracking.

Unfortunately there always is a certain chance of failure, hence the info message that is shown during each scan, in some games more than in others. Automatically trying to figure out a single memory address that contains the camera rotation is a fairly complex matter.

RuinerD
    Participant

Thanks!

RuinerD
    Participant

OK! Got it so the screen moves with my head, but I am assuming this profile does not have positional tracking just mouse-based head movement as it doesn’t have that VR head tracking feel. I assumed all official profiles had positional tracking. My bad. Looks great in immersive mode though!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!