Config app opens as a blank window?

Homepage Forums Technical Support Config app opens as a blank window?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    lipplog
    Participant

Hi Ralf,

Yesterday, out of the blue, my VorpX configuration app opened as a blank window. No idea why. Is there an easy fix? Or should I uninstall and reinstall?

Ralf
    Keymaster

That sounds rather odd, never heard of that before. A reinstall might make sense.

If you have Windows system restore points enabled, it’s probably also a good idea to go back to a restore point from before the issue occured. That may save you some trouble shooting.

lipplog
    Participant

Yeah, I should really set up restore backup. I’ll reinstall for now. Thanks!

lipplog
    Participant

That sounds rather odd, never heard of that before. A reinstall might make sense.

If you have Windows system restore points enabled, it’s probably also a good idea to go back to a restore point from before the issue occured. That may save you some trouble shooting.

I was due for a clean install anyway, so I erased my hard drive, and reinstalled Windows 10, Steam, SteamVR, latest Nvidia drivers, and VorpX. The first time I opened VorpX, the configuration window was fine. But the first time I opened it from inside the SteamVR Desktop, it was blank again!

Could this be a GPU driver thing? I switched the Windows Desktop resolution, but the window stayed blank.

Any ideas?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!