Conflicting keyboard/mouse with xbox controller for games

Homepage Forums Technical Support Conflicting keyboard/mouse with xbox controller for games

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    icyulkn
    Participant

I’ve tried 2 games so far, Resident evil 5 and Outlast 2, but the mouse/keyboard and xbox one gamepad are conflicting when playing. I can’t really play Outlast 2 at all because of it. When I’m trying to pressing down on my xbox one gamepad joystick on the title menu, moving option to option, the mouse cursor for the game will just randomly pop up without moving the mouse and disrupt this. I can barely scroll the preferences because of what it’s doing without a lot of effort. Any help is appreciated.

icyulkn
    Participant

I think this might have something to do with the head tracking showing the mouse cursor. How do I get this to stop?

Ralf
    Keymaster

vorpX has to emulate a mouse for head tracking to work in this game, no way around that.

icyulkn
    Participant

i’m still new to vorpx so I hope I can make it work.

Is there a way to turn off the holding/pressing of the gamepad joystick for vorpx actions? I’d rather just press the button instead of holding it when in game for game actions. Why is this there?

icyulkn
    Participant

I think I understand the reason for the joystick pressing/holding in vorpx while in game (to do certain things if the vr needs help).

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!