Controller sensitivity is off the charts when playing

Homepage Forums Technical Support Controller sensitivity is off the charts when playing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ender772
    Participant

Im playing sunset overdrive and it works great except for when i need to turn myself around. at which point any slight tap of the right stick sends the camera flying a million miles an hour. The vorpx settings are not over riding the controller sensitivity. I tried ds4 with no luck. anyone have any ideas. problem only happens in full vr mode…But its so much easier to aim with my head

Ralf
    Keymaster

Try what happens when you set the ‘Controller Override’ option to ‘On’, which means gamepad input will get translated to mouse input. Some (a lot actually) games can’t handle mouse and gamepad input at the same time correctly, so when you use vorpX’s standard mouse emulation headtracking in those games, you have to translate gamepad input to mouse/kb input (or actually use mouse and keyboard).

Only way to tell whether a game is affected by the issue is checking whether input related glitches disappear with the controller override option set to on.

luka2099
    Participant

On setting page of vorpx in game , on controller section , you must change the value of x axis of right controller

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!