Crash Bandicoot Nsane Triology G3d

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings User Profiles Crash Bandicoot Nsane Triology G3d

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    moadepth
    Participant

Yeah, found it, runs pretty nifty in G3d.
    If you further increase the FOV the scenery looks awesome but the main character Crash starts to fall apart. Maybe some pro can fix this
    Tested on i7 4790k & gtx 1080 @ 1440p all maxed, cinema mode

moadepth
    Participant

Additional info : just found out the game chrashes if you use fullscreen mode ingame and your resolution doesnt match your desktop size, just set it to borderless window mode.

moadepth
    Participant

Flash news, couldt fix the strenght problem whith the shader tool now it looks crazy :)

moadepth
    Participant

Diary of a VorpX profile maker, day 36

around 10 people downloaded this profile, no endorsements no reactions so far,
    could be it just dont work for them ?? This means I’m the only being outside there in the universe enjoying this game full 3d till now. Feels a bit privileged.
    Started my browser now and send a message into the emptyness of space…

:Anybody out there can confirm the game is working ???:

For people dont know the game yet ?! here is a trailer

pjprijs
    Participant

Hi, I tried the G3d profile, the left eye renders fine, but the right eye renders kinda blurry/smeared.
    I tried many settings, however I can’t seem to get it right. DO you have any suggestions?
    Other games like The Witcher 3 are working fine.
    (I’m using the Oculus Quest via Link cable)

moadepth
    Participant

Hi, i did a little test run seems ok to me, have you tried the depth slider or the focal one via the Vorpx menu (del key) maybe our eyes are diffrent on this ?
    BTW I have a WMR headset.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!