CS:GO on DK2 ?

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings CS:GO on DK2 ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Slider-Override
    Participant

Hi Rifter,
    I’am looking to a working setup for Counter Strike Global Offensive on my DK2.

I have copy and rename the csgo.exe to HL2.exe
    And if i create a shortcut for this HL2.exe with VorpX

If i start it i see the CS:GO via vorpX in 3D, But its a bit strange, because
    its all a bit blurring. i have try to setup this up via the “ingame vorpX menü (DEL Key)” But its still not good.

A other problem i have is that the CS:GO is not playabel because the mouse is not working. I have try to disable the Headtracking in the VorpX, but its still the same.

Have anyone a idea for me how i can setup the view correct, and bring my mouse back ?

Any Yes i know that vorpX is only save on Insecure CS:GO servers

Thanks
    Slider

BentoFox
    Participant

One reason why CS:GO will likely not work very well is because of fixed FOV. The highest you can go is, to my understanding, 96° – while something like 120+ would be more adequate.

What do you mean by it being blurry? You could post a screenshot (SideBySide, so we can cross our eyes) so we can see if it’s the common “Rift” blur or the injector settings.

Lastly – do you mean that the VorpX mouse does not work (aiming with head) or that, when using VorpX, the actual mouse stops working?
    Unless CS:GO has a system in place which allows only one vector2 input at a time, I don’t see why the mouse should be disabled.

The only problem I’ve had with VorpX (mouse related) is, that in many games I have a “VorpX” cursor – but the actual cursor is gone or doesn’t work.
    When you carefully observe it, you will see that the mouse cursor is actually there — at the very right end of the screen. It may have CenterSnapping enabled…

Not sure if that already helps you (likely not), but do keep us updated with more info.. with a huge amount of luck we can actually help you :P

Slider-Override
    Participant

I will take screenshots later

What do you mean by it being blurry?
    –> Looks in the Rift like i have to cross the eyes in the rift, and its not shape. Like the Focus is wrong.

About the Mouse issue:
    –> if i’am in the Game (on a Map) i have a Fix screen (middel of the view)
    and if i look around it stays. Only if i rotate my head, the screen stays in the Horizon. If i Look to the right or to the left nothings happend.
    If i Push the Mouse Wheel, i can Look with head tracking a bit.

The USB Mouse is not working like it is not connected.
    If i press the DEL key, and the VorpX menu opens, i can use my mouse and my Head to change the options in this menu.

BentoFox
    Participant

It sounds as if either CS:GO or VorpX disables mouse Input for that particular game or that it doesn’t hook correctly (its not a supported game after all).

That first clear-up was a bit difficult to understand.
    Do you mean that the two images do not align (cross eyes in the rift) — or that the focus is wrong?
    – If the image alignment is a bit off, you can probably fix this in the ingame vorpX menu by adjusting IPD, separation strength and offset.
    – If the focus is wrong this can be fixed by the above, unless you mean that it is blurred like auto focus going wrong, giving you a strong DOF effect.

I would try playing around with IPD and Offset in particular

Do you use Geometry mode or Z-mode?

Slider-Override
    Participant

Hi BentoFox,

i have play with the IPD and offset, it is hard to explain.
    The Screen in the Rift Looks like i have to cross the eys in the Rift.
    And if i cross the eyes in the Rift, it looks and feels better, but on this crossing the screen is not Shape.

Let me explain it on a other example.

On a Site by Site picture you cross the eyes to see a 3D picture.
    If you rotate now a bit your Head, this is the Feeling.
    But by Rotating the Rift, the Screen Stays in Horizon.

By VorpX Settings
    Z-Adaptive
    Letterbox 1
    IPD 66mm – That is just for my eyes!
    Headtracking sensitivity 0.80
    Headtracking Smooth OFF

i have this setup from:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZ6BpznxfSo
    Because GMod use the same Engine like CS:GO.

Slider-Override
    Participant

Update,
    My Screenshot:
    http://s7.directupload.net/images/140925/dlubhuyc.png

Not sure what goes wrong, but if i cross my eyes it looks fine :-( but into the Rift, it looks not NICE :-(

i have also try diverent things, but the Mouse is not working into the Game :-(

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!