Current State of G3D

Homepage Forums Technical Support Current State of G3D

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    rndmbt
    Participant

Hello dear VorpX Community,
    so I found some games like Unity based ones (Digimon World Next Order) and e.g. Final Fantasy XII (all Steam Editions) support enabling G3D and it looks really awesome.
    Except for the issue that on the right eye the water plane is not rendered (and in FFXII some icons too). It is always the right eye. The other 3D modes work perfectly but G3D still would look best if not for those errors. I tried shader authoring but couldnt find a shader and “render on both eyes” or sth comparable to that logic that worked. I also read somewhere that since VorpX changed from DX9 to DX11 G3D got broken in many games. Though I don’t know how to get an older version of VorpX with DX9 to test that out.
    My question is now, is there anything I can do? Is this known and an update is planned? Is there any way I can get an old DX9 Version of VorpX?
    My Setup is an RTX3060 with a Pico4 and using Virtual Desktop Streamer with SteamVR.
    Greetings rndmbt

rndmbt
    Participant

okay its a nice timig for the release of version 24.1 to come out. i just tested Digimon World Next Order and G3D now works perfectly fine.

rndmbt
    Participant

okay its a nice timig for the release of version 24.1 to come out. i just tested Digimon World Next Order and G3D now works perfectly fine.

Edit: Okay but in FFXII it remains the same.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!