Custom Game Profile for Old Game

Homepage Forums Technical Support Custom Game Profile for Old Game

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    nnll14
    Participant

Hey guys. I’m trying to run a game that uses Directx 9, and it launches fine with VorpX using another games profile that has the same directx veriskn but it doesn’t work because the game I’m trying to do I jump start world, and uses arrow keys to turn the character left or right. There is no freelook. Please help. I bought VorpX for this game

nnll14
    Participant

I can upload the game if that helps

RJK_
    Participant

I dont exactly know what you mean, if your are you talking about headtracking, this is very game dependent. If you were expecting to turn your head inside the game and it doesnt work ( “game is glued to face” ) in Full VR Mode, you could switch over to Immersive Screen Mode which let you at least move your head relatively to the scene. Using either Immersive screen or Cinema mode, pulling the screen real close let you have almost the same feeling as when inside a game w. headtracking

Whats the games name and which profile have you tried ?

nnll14
    Participant

As I’ve said, the name of the game is Jump Start World. I used a generic profile for a DirectX 9 game that moves the cursor when you move your head. There are apps like big screen that are free, so I don’t want to use this as a $60 cinema mode application. I hope to get headrtracking mapped to the left and right arrow keys or possibly attach to the game and enable freelook

RJK_
    Participant

Unfortunatley i dont own the game, so i wont be any further help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!