CV1 headtrack sensor

Homepage Forums Technical Support CV1 headtrack sensor

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    nieda113
    Participant

hi
    i was playing with vorpx headtrack settings. Changing everything to test what would happen. The result was that CV1 would not recognize the sensor anymore.I needed to setup the sensor in the oculus home menue.
    First i thaought the sensor might be broken. But testing on original oculus games it worked fine after the new setup.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Only thing I can imagine is that maybe you may have disabled head tracking. If so, you can re-enable it in the config app.

You can also make a full factory reset in the config app (trouble shooting page) if you can’t pinpoint the change that lead to this.

nieda113
    Participant

hi, i just tried all possible configurations in vorpx related to the head tracking. Yes i did a factory reset in vorpx settings. It started with a stutter of the tracking ( its been the witcher 3 game i have problems with just a coincidence ?were vopry doesnt hook suddenly)
    . Then i got a message from oculus home that the sensor was misaligned. I tried to align it with the oculus software but no succsess. Then i rebooted my computer and and did the oculus setup for the sensor again and finally it recognized the sensor again.
    Today i will give it another try ,to see if its the game or something else that interfears with oculus …
    keep u informed..
    THX

nieda113
    Participant

So i have a problem with the heads tracking sensor like going out of range if i change the headttracking values in vorpx ( on or off). This causes the sensor to be not recognized anymore from oculus.
    Now that i know that i wont change the settings.
    Yesterday ocu8lus released another patch for home…
    THX

Ralf
    Keymaster

Turning off head tracking cannot have any effect on the Oculus software being able to recognize the sensor, but please do still not use it since that can cause the image to be displayed upside down currently.

Instead please set the sensitivity to 0.0 if you want to disable head tracking for some reason.

nieda113
    Participant

u r right, i saw that upside down when trying desperately getting to run.
    I disappeared though, but didnt know why. THX for clearifying.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!