CV1 Skyrim – Screen too large

Homepage Forums Technical Support CV1 Skyrim – Screen too large

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sgt Slate
    Participant

So I just received my CV1 today and wanted to mess around a bit with vorpX. Firing up Skyrim seems to present a resolution picture that is too big for the headset. So at the main menu, I can only barely see the menu items in the bottom right in peripheral view. I can’t even select them because they are just out of sight. If I manage to get into the game, it does the same thing as well. Messing with resolution settings doesn’t seem to do anything, either in game or via vorpX.

Anyone have any ideas?

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with vorpX by reading the Qickstart guide and the Essential Game Hints guide in the help.

Your particular issue can be addressed by using vorpX’s EdgePeek mode (press middle mouse button), and in Skyrim also by scaling the game HUD in the vorpX ingame menu.

Please still read both guides mentioned above. They also contain other important information that will help you to get the most out of vorpX.

Sgt Slate
    Participant

Thanks Ralf. I might be a bit blind, but I’m having trouble finding the Quickstart and Essential Game Hints guides.

*Edit: Never mind. I think I got it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!