Cyberpunk 2077 1.6 update not working with vorpx

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Cyberpunk 2077 1.6 update not working with vorpx

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    TightAssPants
    Participant

does it work for other folks? I get stuck at title opening.

thetommyboy2002
    Participant

Same. No idea what is wrong, but hoping Ralf can work it out.

thetommyboy2002
    Participant

Aaand I checked today and it works now.
    So thanks Ralf if you did something to fix it.

matteo39
    Participant

it works with 1.6 version of the game?

kosu
    Participant

The free VR mod no longer works for me since version 1.6. It’s been working very well for me so far.
    Since version 1.6 the game only starts in the flat version and ignores the VR mod.
    The paid version of VorpX still works, however the VR experience is very poor.
    Is there any way to reactivate the free VR mod in Cyberpunk 2077 1.6 ?

Vicinity1004
    Participant

I think you need to keep using the older version of Cyberpunk to get it working correctly until a new Vorpx update is released, whenever that will be.

matteo39
    Participant

i’ve tried normal znormal vorpx profile with cyberpunk 1.6, and no 3d effect

kosu
    Participant

Unfortunately, the old version can no longer be installed on Steam, once updated there is no turning back.

Ralf
    Keymaster

If you want to play the game with the regular vorpX, you should have received a profile database update. If not, download the updated profile on the cloud profiles page of the config app.

As far as the mod version is concerned:

Version alpha 7 is now available. This update adds compatibility with Cyberpunk 2077 1.6 and contains some smaller fixes and improvements.

Was quite a bit of work. Fairly weird that any fixes on the mod side were necessary at all, but now it’s finally time to enjoy Cyberpunk 1.6 in all it’s VR glory with motion controller gestures.

As always, you can grab the latest version here.

Vicinity1004
    Participant

Thank you, Ralf.

kosu
    Participant

Thanks, it’s now working again with 1.6. THANK YOU !!!
    BUT, my motion controllers don’t work with my HP Reverb G2. Neither with SteamVR nor with OpenXR

kosu
    Participant

I can’t use my controllers properly with my HP Reverb G2 and the free mod. The initial menu still works with my trigger buttons. To start the game I can also use the A button on my right motion controller once, after that the buttons on my controller no longer have any function. I can open and operate the VorpX menu, nothing more.

Everything works fine with the paid version. But the VR experience is very poor even with the latest configuration file, as it seems the head movement is out of sync with the screen content and distorted. Here I get sick after a few seconds.

Anyone else having trouble with the HP Reverb G2 or other WMR headset?

matteo39
    Participant

i prefer normal vorpx with z-normal, for cyb2077

kosu
    Participant

Normal vorpx with z-normal, for cyb2077 for ME very Bad. The only advantage of the regular version is that I can rotate with my body. This doesn’t work with the free Mod version.
    But try the free Mod version, much better 3-D effect.
    Since my controllers don’t work here, I play it with my gamepad and hope for an early patch for the free mod.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!