Cyberpunk 2077 , can’t get to launch in VR

Homepage Forums Technical Support Cyberpunk 2077 , can’t get to launch in VR

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    peachesthepom
    Participant

Just downloaded the cyberpunk vr file installed it in the correct folder and the game will not launch in vr. Could someone shed light on somthing I’m doing wrong ?

Sephael
    Participant

If you are talking about the stand alone mod to run Cyberpunk2077 in VR, it requires an update after CDPR release the 1.6 version.
    Ralf is already working on it.

peachesthepom
    Participant

Thank you! I’ll wait for the update.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Version alpha 7 of the mod is now available. This update adds compatibility with Cyberpunk 2077 1.6 and contains some smaller fixes and improvements.

Was quite a bit of work. Fairly weird that any fixes on the mod side were necessary at all, but now it’s finally time to enjoy Cyberpunk 1.6 in all it’s VR glory with motion controller gestures.

As always, you can grab the latest version here.

matteo39
    Participant

is 21.3.3. compatible with 1.6 ? i talk about normal profile , z-normal, without motion controller..

because i’ve downgrade to 1.5 to play to cyb2077

Ralf
    Keymaster

Yes, you can either use the mod – motion controllers are optional with the mod, you don’t have to use them – or use the latest version of the regular Cyberpunk profile.

BTW: I have deleted you other post regarding the same question. Please make only one post per question you have. You don’t get faster or better answers by asking the same question several times.

peachesthepom
    Participant

Thank you for the update !
    I’m having another problem while using the rift s , it is only allowing me to move around with the keyboard and not my controllers even tho it’s set to game pad. Any idea of what option I need to select so I can move around with the rift controllers?

Thank you!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!