Cyberpunk 2077, CyberEngineTweak and VorpX.

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Cyberpunk 2077, CyberEngineTweak and VorpX.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sephael
    Participant

Anybody made Cyberpunk moded with CET works on VorpX ?
    There is some nice mods that need CET, but it seems that VorpX can’t hook the game anymore.
    I had to delete all the files from CET and repair the game in order to play it again on VorpX.

kiesel
    Participant

I have Cyberpunk 2077 running here with CyberEngineTweaks and various mods without problems.

But vorpX doesn’t show the mod windows in the headset, only on the desktop. For mods with hotkeys this is okay, but if I want to display data or interact (for example with Immersive Roleplay or Sell Stolen Car Mod), then I have to put the headset down. Is there perhaps a solution for this?

Sephael
    Participant

My problem is that Vorpx couldn’t hook the once CET was installed : /
    I think i tryed alternative hooking but i’m not sure now; i will try again.

kiesel
    Participant

Well, I can only say that CET runs for me (including about 30 mods). Maybe reinstall again? My game even runs successfully with Reshade, despite the warning message. I have _not_ checked the “alternative hooking mode” in vorpX configuration. And I’m using the default Cyberpunk 2077 profile.

But I’m thinking of switching to Reshade’s SuperDepth3D VR, because it displays the mods’ windows in the headset.

Sephael
    Participant

Okay, i tryed again quicly, and the game CTD.
    I have a HP reverb G2, and i though, may be it’s a thing with WMR.
    So in vorpx, i changed device selection to “Steam VR”, and now i can play it with CET installed.

I wonder if Ralph have any idea what could be the source of this problem.

Edit: i can confirm that launching steam VR with OpenXR as device selected CTD too.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!